In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Cooking up Some Pigeon

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Grizzly Adam, Dec 21, 2013.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  2. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    raybonz likes this.
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I just put the potatoes in on top, 2 whites for the girls and a sweet one for me.

    They are Aldi's Cornish game hens, but they recently got busted with horse in their burger so how do I know these aren't pigeons. :D
     
  4. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    How do you know they are not Gulls? LOL
     
    SmokeyTheBear and Pallet Pete like this.
  5. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
  6. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Might be baby penguins.
     
  7. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
  8. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Mmmmm, tastes like chicken.:)
     
  9. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Matt, that's just freaky.:eek:
     
  10. milleo

    milleo

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,317
    Likes Received:
    9,212
    Location:
    Maine
     
    mattjm1017 likes this.
  11. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  12. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Exactly what I was thinking. :eek:
     
    WeldrDave and Pallet Pete like this.
  13. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Looks good Jack did you cook that in the woodstove?
     
    mdavlee and Pallet Pete like this.
  14. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Yep, I must clean the glass, the second pic is of the chicken I side the stove.
     
    mdavlee, Pallet Pete and mattjm1017 like this.
  15. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    If ever one of those were sat down in front of me I would gag and no one would want their dinner! Nothing with heads or eyes on my plate. (Except lobster! ) Sooner have P&J.
     
  16. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    LOL. You guys are ..............................................................
     
  17. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Yes?
     
    mdavlee, Pallet Pete and Gasifier like this.
  18. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Crazy?
     
    mdavlee and Pallet Pete like this.
  19. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Our pals! Our crew! Our friends! Our compadres! (Did I spell that right?) Our crazy S. _. B! Oh, sorry. Our ...........
     
    mdavlee, savemoney and Pallet Pete like this.
  20. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Hey. Don't put words in my beer. I mean