In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What's up w the annoying pop ups?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by BCB, Sep 15, 2015.

  1. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Before the upgrade happened I never saw them when I logged on using my I-phone. Now they come up huge all across my screen. Three one on top of the other. Pain in the keester!
     
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    They were a new feature in the upgrade, makes it so people actually see them. I have disabled them for people not logged in.
     
  3. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I mean. I don't recall what your talking about.
     
  4. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Oh shoot must be top secret I hope I don't have to be looking out for a hit man after me:);)
     
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I'm a DIY kind of guy...
     
  6. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    You're fixing to log quite a few miles.
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  7. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    FYI, I turned the notification about the Iowa GTG back on for users not logged in and fixed what was probably causing you issue with logging in. There was a javascript error on the homepage that wouldn't let the notification dismiss. I assume this is where you were logging in from.
     
  8. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :picard:That's why he told me to stay logged in!
     
  9. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    I thought you used to have to pay for Tapatalk
     
  10. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Yeah, I think it's changed a lot. We could have used their ads and had them pay us, but we chose to keep it ad free. We have integrity.
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  11. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    I don't mind adds as long as they don't move around, flash, or appear on top of stuff.
     
  12. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Who knows, if you hit enough ducks you could win an ipad!
     
  13. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    Just had an ad on TT.
     
  14. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Screen shot it next time, because I have it set to no ads.
     
  15. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I have seen them here as well. Don't ask me to screen shot it from my phone.:picard:

    :rofl: :lol:
     
  16. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    If you see any ads anywhere please screenshot and report them.
     
  17. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    I can't take screenshots with this phone or you'd have one. The add was like a thread which I've seen on other sites on tt.
     
  18. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    Found a way.

    Screenshot_2015-09-19-18-47-15.png
     
    Chvymn99, DexterDay and Gasifier like this.
  19. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Thanks. I will be going to tapatalk with this.
     
    Chvymn99 and DexterDay like this.
  20. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    Give um hell.
     
    Chvymn99 and DexterDay like this.