In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday
  1. Charles Ingalls

    Charles Ingalls

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Messages:
    575
    Likes Received:
    2,251
    Location:
    Sleepy Hollow, MN
    The furnace did perfect. The stove did fine just burnt up all the new fresh paint I put on the brick panels and the silicone repair i did on the log. Oh well I do have spares luckily. Cold crisp fall weather here we come.
     

    Attached Files:

    will711, ivanhoe, ttdberg and 5 others like this.
  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Always good to test the equipment before it's needed :)
     
  3. ivanhoe

    ivanhoe

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2,981
    Likes Received:
    11,869
    Location:
    Northern Ontario
    I see the furnace guy is hanging around for good measure in the second pic, keep a eye on your beer! You'll sleep well knowing he's around:cheers:
     
  4. Charles Ingalls

    Charles Ingalls

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Messages:
    575
    Likes Received:
    2,251
    Location:
    Sleepy Hollow, MN
    Ha. I was the furnace guy for 15 years. That guy on the furnace was the butt of my crews jokes. Even has his famous sayings written on the duct work lol. We had alot of fun
     
  5. ttdberg

    ttdberg Pellet Pig

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2014
    Messages:
    3,596
    Likes Received:
    16,002
    Location:
    CT
    Lordz, did you say you may be looking into getting a Harman stove?
     
    IHATEPROPANE likes this.
  6. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    :rofl: :lol:, I "used" to hear that from guys when they went out dating. :picard:
     

    Attached Files:

    will711, DexterDay, eatonpcat and 4 others like this.
  7. Charles Ingalls

    Charles Ingalls

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Messages:
    575
    Likes Received:
    2,251
    Location:
    Sleepy Hollow, MN
    Lol. And ttberg yes we are when are kitchenn remodel is done next spring
     
    will711 and IHATEPROPANE like this.
  8. Charles Ingalls

    Charles Ingalls

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Messages:
    575
    Likes Received:
    2,251
    Location:
    Sleepy Hollow, MN
    Yes after kitchen remodel next summer. Most likely an xxv
     
    will711, DexterDay, slvrblkk and 4 others like this.
  9. ttdberg

    ttdberg Pellet Pig

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2014
    Messages:
    3,596
    Likes Received:
    16,002
    Location:
    CT
    Sounds good. Just wanted to let you know I got another Harman $300 off email in case you were buying anytime soon. It's a good chunk of money to save.
     
    will711, ivanhoe and IHATEPROPANE like this.
  10. Charles Ingalls

    Charles Ingalls

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Messages:
    575
    Likes Received:
    2,251
    Location:
    Sleepy Hollow, MN
    Thank you. Not quite ready yet but I do appreciate the Info
     
    ivanhoe, IHATEPROPANE and jtakeman like this.