Well, she did it again. Wife likes to nap on the couch, and forgets to put the pillow away sometimes. This particular dog LOVES pillows and blankets.....turns 'em into chewy toys. The pillowcase is part of a set the grandkids got us for Christmas a couple years ago. I don't mind if she chews that up.
Forgot to mention......it's the 2nd one this week. Had to put 'em on the shopping list. We always have extras, but supply is being depleted.
One of the smartest dogs I've ever had. She still likes to chew though. We were in the kitchen havin' breakfast. She likes to tear it up first. I've found some pretty interesting things in the "aftermath".
I like to think I'm the smart human in the house. Mama left the pillow out, but you are correct. Dog being a dog doesn't make her bad.
She'd prolly pee herself if it was a Zebra. What, you don't like 'dem snazzy stripes? You should see the sheets.
It's the grandkids fault.......honest. I had to smile and say how nice they are, and say thank you. Couldn't hurt their feelings.
I hope she isn't eating any of it. I feel your pain. Both my labs were very destructive, but oddly enough, only with their toys. Only one or two isolated attempts on the furniture. Now, they just chew their things no shredding. I do provide chews for them.