In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Bad Dog

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by papadave, Sep 11, 2015.

  1. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Well, she did it again.
    Wife likes to nap on the couch, and forgets to put the pillow away sometimes.
    This particular dog LOVES pillows and blankets.....turns 'em into chewy toys.
    The pillowcase is part of a set the grandkids got us for Christmas a couple years ago. I don't mind if she chews that up.:rofl: :lol:
    IMG_20150911_114530_165.jpg
     
    milleo, Loon, thewoodlands and 11 others like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Forgot to mention......it's the 2nd one this week.:headbang:
    Had to put 'em on the shopping list. We always have extras, but supply is being depleted.
     
    wildwest and Jack Straw like this.
  3. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Hope she's not ingesting the "stuffins"........................
     
    wildwest, Jack Straw and papadave like this.
  4. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Obviously a smart girl... she even thought to disguise herself so you wouldn't see her... :binoculars:
     
    milleo, savemoney, wildwest and 4 others like this.
  5. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    One of the smartest dogs I've ever had.
    She still likes to chew though.
    We were in the kitchen havin' breakfast. She likes to tear it up first. I've found some pretty interesting things in the "aftermath".
     
  6. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    It must be pretty hard to get mad at a dog that good looking. :thumbs:
     
    wildwest, HDRock, unclefess and 3 others like this.
  7. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,297
    Likes Received:
    58,648
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    I could do it...Pillows are expensive...LOL
     
    wildwest, papadave and Jack Straw like this.
  8. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    Toooooooooo funny! Reminds me of this: [​IMG]
     
    milleo, Loon, savemoney and 7 others like this.
  9. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Not the ones I buy.:rofl: :lol: I'd go broke.
    Maybe she was trying to "re-install" the stuffing?:D
     
  10. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,747
    Likes Received:
    20,823
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
    There are no bad dogs.......only owners.
    you left the pillow out.
     
    papadave, rottiman, wildwest and 4 others like this.
  11. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    I'm just trying to get past the zebra stripes. Maybe it looked like a game animal to the dog.
     
    rottiman, wildwest, HDRock and 4 others like this.
  12. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I like to think I'm the smart human in the house.:dex:
    Mama left the pillow out, but you are correct. Dog being a dog doesn't make her bad.
     
    rottiman, wildwest and eatonpcat like this.
  13. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    She'd prolly pee herself if it was a Zebra.
    What, you don't like 'dem snazzy stripes? You should see the sheets.:rofl: :lol:
     
    Stinny, rottiman, wildwest and 2 others like this.
  14. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,297
    Likes Received:
    58,648
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    "Boom Chicka Wow Wow"!!
     
    milleo, rottiman, wildwest and 2 others like this.
  15. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Not what I would exactly call " wood guy" decor.:rofl: :lol:
     
    wildwest, Chvymn99, unclefess and 2 others like this.
  16. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    It's the grandkids fault.......honest. I had to smile and say how nice they are, and say thank you. Couldn't hurt their feelings.
     
    savemoney, rottiman, wildwest and 4 others like this.
  17. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: That's a great picture :thumbs:
     
  18. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,673
    Likes Received:
    144,742
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Looks like she had a blast!
     
    papadave likes this.
  19. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Is the dog a Dentist?.....................
     
    Stinny, wildwest and papadave like this.
  20. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    I hope she isn't eating any of it. I feel your pain. Both my labs were very destructive, but oddly enough, only with their toys. Only one or two isolated attempts on the furniture. Now, they just chew their things no shredding. I do provide chews for them.
     
    wildwest and papadave like this.