In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

It's beginning to pick up.....welcome new members!!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Scotty Overkill, Sep 10, 2015.

  1. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,784
    Likes Received:
    66,408
    Location:
    Central PA
    Wow, we're on the cusp of a new burning season, right around the corner....

    One doesn't have to look too hard to see things picking up around here, either. There's been a big surge in membership recently, so I wanted to take a moment and welcome all the new members that have joined up with us! And be sure to share a pic of yourself and a brief description of your situation in our " face to a name" thread so we can see ya! And,if you haven't already figured it out, this is one of the NICEST groups of people you'll ever find on the web, so, don't be shy.....share your experiences and/or questions and answers with us.....you'll be glad you did! Welcome to the family, guys and gals!!

    20150523_085634.jpg
     
    Gark, Loon, TurboDiesel and 22 others like this.
  2. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Nice pic Scotty
     
  3. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    :campfire:Yeah......what Scotty said..............Welcome to all of our new hoarders. Stinny, Gas and I better get our keisters out back and make the fire ring bigger..............:campfire:
     
  4. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,784
    Likes Received:
    66,408
    Location:
    Central PA
    We've also got some GREAT things coming up here at FHC! A big forum upgrade thanks to Grizzly Adam will take place this Friday evening, and other exciting stuff (I,don't want to give it away) is coming. Gonna be a fun heating season, I for one am quite excited about it!!
     
  5. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    :popcorn:
    Plenty of popcorn up here.
     
  6. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,784
    Likes Received:
    66,408
    Location:
    Central PA
    You're gonna need it.....;)
     
  7. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Here, here I'll second that :)

    Nice selfie Scotty
     
    Scotty Overkill and Stinny like this.
  8. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Aww man... :dex:... :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
     
    Scotty Overkill likes this.
  9. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,793
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Still wondering if we'll hit member number 2015 this year or not?

    Well, then I guess we'll have to shoot for number 2016 next year??

    Maybe throw a little welcome package for member 2015 (this year)? You know, something like free membership for life? It would be nice not to have to pay those annual membership fees. :mad:
     
  10. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,784
    Likes Received:
    66,408
    Location:
    Central PA
    Believe it or not, I was around 50' up a that huge Kentucky coffee tree when I snapped that pic. I though that was a cool silhouette!!
     
  11. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    It is !!!! :thumbs:
     
    Gark, Scotty Overkill and Woodwidow like this.