In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

old Stove Chow's

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by slvrblkk, Sep 2, 2015.

  1. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    IHATEPROPANE and ttdberg like this.
  2. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,318
    Likes Received:
    55,534
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Wow, They've had them puppies a while. 2004 was the last I saw of Catamount IIRC.
     
    IHATEPROPANE, slvrblkk and ttdberg like this.
  3. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    I'm sure some of those bags are probably bad.
     
    ttdberg and IHATEPROPANE like this.
  4. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Kitty litter.
     
    ttdberg, IHATEPROPANE and slvrblkk like this.
  5. Charles Ingalls

    Charles Ingalls

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Messages:
    575
    Likes Received:
    2,251
    Location:
    Sleepy Hollow, MN
    Hold on a second. I bought stove chows at hd last year date code 2014 that scan as catamount.
     
    IHATEPROPANE, jtakeman and savemoney like this.
  6. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    They might scan as that but it's been a long time since they produced those. I think the disappeared for a while then resurfaced under the Premier label which is Energex.