In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

★★★★☆ Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Grizzly Adam, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

I've been using this holster for almost three months and have been using it with my full size Taurus 24/7 G2. It is hard to conceal a gun this size, but this holster does it with comfort-- I just have to take care to not bring the gun and holster too far back otherwise the butt on the gun will print, nut that's not the holster's fault.

The holster comes with clips that clip over the side of your pants, shorts, or belt, you do not have to thread your belt through. This makes it very easy to don and doff this holster. I bought the assorted clip pack but have found that the clips that came with it are the best.

The holster came with an accessory pack for adjusting the space between the shell and holster base, plus extra parts. The reason this holster doesn't receive five stars is due to the ongoing problem of screws backing themselves out and getting lost. I am going to try some lock tite in the threads in the near future and see if that helps.

2. Ixinnailer

Ixinnailer

I've heard alot of good things about them, unfortunately they don't make them for my M&P shield (they don't make it for the .45, only the 9mm & .40). So I'm just waiting for them, before I can get one. Lol

3. Marvin

Marvin

I have alien gear holsters for all of my handguns and I love them. I even have one for my HiPoint 45. That gun is pretty much impossible to conceal but I think these holsters give it a good attempt.

I have had the issue with the screws as well so I just check them every so often.

Another excellent thing about these is the customer service. Top notch! Great post Grizzly Adam!

TurboDiesel likes this.