In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

stealth Cam G42 trail game camera at half price

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by savemoney, Aug 22, 2015.

  1. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
  2. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    Dang, that's a pretty good deal. So tempting.....:startled:

    Edit: I couldn't resist.. Just ordered one. My primos stopped taking night pics last season so it was a no brainer.
     
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
    Chvymn99, wildwest and Well Seasoned like this.
  3. BCB

    BCB

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2014
    Messages:
    1,310
    Likes Received:
    6,764
    Location:
    USA
    If my buddy didn't have 2 cams stolen off his property this past spring I'd pick one of these up. But I don't want to drop $100 so some A-hole can steal this one too lol.
     
  4. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Need to be creative and hide them in something like a beaten up bird house.
     
    unclefess, Chvymn99 and BCB like this.