In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Not Far From Gasifier

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thewoodlands, Aug 11, 2015.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    I didn't take this picture, it's from a local website.
    [​IMG]
     
  2. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    That cloud formation is meterogically known as a crapus pantsus.

    Awesome pic.
     
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  3. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Normal reaction to something like that would be to put your head between your legs and kiss your arse "Goodbye"...............................but that cloud is seen frequently in Gasifier's area whenever he has the chile pot on the stove...............................
     
  4. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Reminds me of when I drove semi over the road you see that and you spend the next couple hours In white knuckle mode or find cover.

    I saw a touchdown in Iowa once that shook the truck so hard I dropped the trailer and RAN!!! I mean floored that tractor to the truck stop. I couldn't keep that trailer straight and moving without loosing it completly. There where multiple touchdowns that night and I almost lost my job for abandoning a load until my dispatcher stood up for me and a couple other drivers and the fact that although the trailer moved a good distance there was no damage to the load and it didn't flip. It did bend the crap out of the trailer landing gear ( stands )

    That might be the most terrified I have been driving. The wind howled off the truck stop for over 3 hrs that night and the thunder was so loud it was defining...
     
  5. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    rottiman and Woodwidow like this.
  6. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :emb:After what the last batch of the Wife's Broccoli and cheese soup did to me, I'll take the Chili any day! [​IMG]
     
  7. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    thewoodlands, kids and I saw some really interesting clouds o_Owhile driving to and from the Amish saw mill tonight. When we were driving home from the grocery store we saw one that made us think it is nice to have a garage you can pull the vehicle in and close the door behind you. We made it just before it let loose again. LOL