It's almost identical to the tile I used in my hallway then the kitchen and planned for in the laundry but I'm ~3 cases short What brand and color if you have a carton laying around?
I'll have to look tomorrow. We got it at Lowes. It was a contractor special. Many excellent reviews, so why pay more. I bought about 1300 sq feet of it. The only thing I wanted from them was to make sure it came from the same lot. I had it delivered with the appliances and sinks, so they didn't charge me for delivery. I really really saved by selecting this. We are using the same floor throughout the every room and closet. Now that most of it is down, I am so glad I did it that way. It is very neutral and will go with about any décor. Best of all, it won't look dirty. I've got pets and I don't want to be fretting about the floors. I rather enjoy the dogs and cats. If the grand kids carry in some mud, no sweat, easy wipe up after they leave.
I bought mine at Lowes as well. They still sell the same color here but only in 18" tiles - mine are 12". I've looked around all the flooring shops and can't find a shade close enough to blend, or if I did find the color it was in a 13" tile
I am waiting on them. No room is finished, but some are more so than others. Lots of paint and doors, and woodwork going on. Electrician here today, now they can get going on the bathroom. Drywalls just going up there. should have a floor walls and fixtures by the end of next week. Thanks for checking in.
The "WE" thing being myself and WildWildWest - amiright? This is my year of finishing everything I every started and damm if more than half those things are crossed of my list after 7 years
Progress is being made. Some bedroom picures. One shows how the sewer pipe had to be boxed in on the ceiling.
These are in the bedroom, two closets. Deeper than most. His and Hers! The bathroom is the current work project. that has the bath and laundry combined. 10x15 not including the closets in there. we have a large shower. No tub. Neither of us are able to use a tub due to mobility issues. I'm going to love not having to step over the rim of the tub to take my shower. We have grab bars in the shower and by the flush.
My son is anxious to get this job done. Who am I to discourage that! He is here this evening again with a hired helper to put the tile floor down in the bath/laundry. Yea. Last of the floors to go down in our area. They will be redoing floors upstairs, but I'm only committed to the material, not the labor or the time.
"We have grab bars in the shower" ... a very good idea Larry! I call em gravity fighters... Your progress pics look great. Almost there.
I bought a machine that washes and scrubs, then suck up the dirty water leaving the floor nearly dry as you go. Should help keeping tile floors clean. The flooring is all the same throughout. I'm impressed on how much that makes th I did hear them say something about this being the last week. Could be. Plumber to come this weekend to make the final connections. They are finishing the sealing of the grout in the bathroom. Bathroom still needs a ceiling. electrical outlets need switches and plug receptacles. I have an idea we will still have things to do after we have made the move. It is nice to see them put on the trim woodwork. Like frosting on a cake. Poor UPS and Postal people have been delivering supplies nearly every day. I looked on Amazon and it said I had 66 orders in the last 6 months. It will be nice to see things slow down for me. My son will stay busy. His wife wants some new floors and paint before they move in.
I have an older version of that. Love it!! Yes, the water it collects it very telling. I wanted to mention though, mine doesnt do the greatest job with suction on my grout lines. I don't have to worry because it dries quickly, but it's not too humid here.
Thanks, no Menards out East. we have several other stores that have quality sales. I already bought tile to put in the kitchen. She wants carpet in the bedrooms. Their pets have died. They don't plan to get any others because I have two dogs and 6 cats. They get to have the loving, and not the care. When we made the agreement to do this move, I made it abundantly clear that my pets were here to stay. period! Poor daughter in-law has never had a choice in what paint etc was used. This will be different. She recently got her BS in Art so I think she can do a very professional job in her selection.