In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I can cook!

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Pallet Pete, Jul 10, 2015.

  1. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Until my wife leaves home for the weekend then I revert back to being in bachelor mode... So tell me what I should do for dinner LOL because I'm about to drink another can of beer and eat a can of corn!
     
  2. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,654
    Likes Received:
    144,624
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Top Ramen, drain some water off, add corn :whistle:
     
    papadave and Pallet Pete like this.
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,654
    Likes Received:
    144,624
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    noodles, butter, parm, and microwave brocc.
     
    papadave and Pallet Pete like this.
  4. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    Been in the same mode for a few days;)
    I'm cooking some spare ribs and making some jalapeno poppers to get my mind off things that probably didn't happen
     
    Stinny, Pallet Pete, Chvymn99 and 2 others like this.
  5. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Kentucky GRILLED chicken , pizza, taco bell, local cony island , arby's double stack , corned beef or turkey reuben is a good samich
    I could list many more

    How about one of these :D:beerbbq:
    [​IMG]

    Hardee's Red Burrito 534 E Main St, Owosso, MI 48867

    The Modified 1/2lb. Most American Thickburger®
    A 100% Black Angus beef patty with American cheese, a split hot dog, and kettle cooked potato chips on a Fresh Baked Bun.
     
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  6. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,458
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Just think of all the food you crave, but you can't have anymore, due to your SO not liking it, out she won't make it.

    Mmm bacon and cheese whopper. Delivery pizza, good stuff.

    I'd probably cook a big steak, poppers, Mac and cheese side. Oh yeah, dessert. Mmm pie...:drool:. And corn dogs
     
    Pallet Pete, basod, Chvymn99 and 2 others like this.
  7. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,484
    Likes Received:
    113,766
    Location:
    KC Metro
    We just had Corn Dogs and Kraft Mac & Cheese... It was good....
     
    wildwest, HDRock, Pallet Pete and 2 others like this.
  8. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Well shoot I opened a beer Sat on the porch and saw a flyer for prime time pizza in the deck. They had delux cheeseburger soo........... It's on its way!
     
  9. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    You guys ever sit back and think how much energy was wasted as a single person on the dating game! Wow I don't ever wanna relive that age again... Deep thoughts for a half drunk guy!:rofl: :lol:
     
    Certified106, papadave, basod and 5 others like this.
  10. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    basod, wildwest and Horkn like this.
  11. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    somehow I hurt my shoulder yesterday out playing with the Firewood so now I have to drink beer with my left hand, but it somehow finds my mouth so I'll be ok:D
     
    papadave, basod, Chvymn99 and 3 others like this.
  12. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Hope it heels fast!!! In the meantime!

    BeerHat.jpg
     
    papadave, basod, Chvymn99 and 3 others like this.
  13. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    wildwest likes this.
  14. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,458
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin

    Nature finds a way.
     
    Chvymn99, wildwest and HDRock like this.
  15. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I do somewhat remember a vague bit of my twenties. I think it was my twenties.
    Yeah, musta been.
    As inventive as you are with pallets, I knew you'd figure out how to feed yourself.
    So, I'm a little slow........did you get pizza or a burger, or pizza AND a burger. Or, was the pizza just called deluxe cheeseburger?
    I pick door number two.

    ETA: Where's the pic?
     
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    basod, Chvymn99 and wildwest like this.