In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Lets wake up the smokehouse - new popper ingredient

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by basod, Jun 21, 2015.

  1. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    It's officially summer :thumbs:
    Pork loin in a standard rub and a few bacon wrapped jalapenos, corn stewing in the microwave

    Added a splash of honey mustard to the normal, cream cheese sour cream shredded cheese and Montreal steak seasoning - enhanced yes ,delicious yes
     

    Attached Files:

    eatonpcat, Horkn, FarmHand78 and 10 others like this.
  2. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Oh yummmmmm! I could eat the whole thing! After that, take a swim and sink to the bottom!
     
    Horkn, FarmHand78, milleo and 4 others like this.
  3. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,484
    Likes Received:
    113,766
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Looks like some good eat and some good R&R...
     
    Horkn, FarmHand78 and basod like this.
  4. fuelrod

    fuelrod

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    3,508
    Likes Received:
    20,526
    Location:
    Western Maine
    Glad to hear you doin corn in the microwave also! I feel like a slacker doing it that way but I think it really leaves the flavor in the corn rather than the water. I do like it on the fire some times but it seems to take hours to do, by the itme it's done I'm already too stuffed with meat!:D So much for timing but meat alway's get's the right of way over veggie's right?
     
    Horkn, FarmHand78 and basod like this.
  5. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    without a doubt!!!
     
    Horkn, FarmHand78 and basod like this.
  6. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    I worked with a guy(seriously resembled Homer Simpson and we worked at a powerplant) he always said.
    "It's all about the thriller and no filler"
     
    Horkn and fuelrod like this.
  7. fuelrod

    fuelrod

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    3,508
    Likes Received:
    20,526
    Location:
    Western Maine
    Not everytime, but meat with meat OR meat with meat & beer makes a helluva good meal.:drool:
     
    basod, Horkn and Chvymn99 like this.