In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Future firewood hoarder

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by savemoney, Jun 29, 2015.

  1. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
  2. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,790
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Ha! Cool little dude!
     
    Shawn Curry, XXL and savemoney like this.
  3. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Is that accent real???
     
    XXL likes this.
  4. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    I don't know about how real it is. Hard to think a little kid can talk something different. There once was a man at work who had an accent like that and his was very real.
     
    Shawn Curry and XXL like this.
  5. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    So thats not your kid? I was thinking he did a good impersonation and was quite the comedian!!

    That accent just stops me in my tracks.
     
    XXL likes this.
  6. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,241
    Likes Received:
    97,577
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    the kids 17, looks 9 and sounds 80
    from maine
     
    wildwest and XXL like this.
  7. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I thought he was 15ish. He does look like he is 10 though. And I was thinking that was maine. From all the shows I watch I have heard there accents before.
     
    XXL likes this.
  8. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I did think he sounded like an old timer but I thought that might of been part of the possible (fake) accent...and his comedy routine.
     
    XXL likes this.
  9. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,689
    Likes Received:
    144,813
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    The "child" in Over The Top movie with Stallon was 16 when it was filmed.
     
  10. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,689
    Likes Received:
    144,813
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Tim are you guessing or do you know?
     
  11. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,241
    Likes Received:
    97,577
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    there are a bunch of videos of him on youtube. there was a radio station in maine playing his stuff.
    in one of the vids he was behind the wheel of a vehicle.

    found that line in a comment section. ^^^
     
    wildwest likes this.
  12. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I google him. Found many mentions of him being 17. That was about as far as I went.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  13. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Well, I think I found the answer:
     
    wildwest likes this.
  14. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I saw that guys pic on the left in google pics when I google the kid.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  15. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I watched that video. What is that an answer too... seriously? That he was from maine? You could tell that from the talk. It still is like nails on a chalk board to me.

    Saw all of American loggers from Bangor and mountain men and Chaarlee who lives up there. They talk similar to that.
     
  16. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    I never saw him before my first post. I honestly thought he was so 7 or 8 yr. Old.
    I'm I Maine native and will tell you that accent over the top for most.
     
    Stinny and clemsonfor like this.
  17. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    He has too much knowledge or refined mannerisms and speech for me to think he is a 8 year old.

    I was thinking that accent was for the backwoods or very northern maine.
     
  18. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,689
    Likes Received:
    144,813
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Check out this accent! Around 45 second mark

     
    savemoney likes this.
  19. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Didnt see anything in that video as bad as the little peter video?
     
    wildwest likes this.
  20. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    The mom had a pretty good NJ accent but not over the top like on some of those housewives
     
    wildwest likes this.