It rained hard here yesterday, but let up in the afternoon. My Grandson decided to go on an ATV ride on the power line which runs along my property. My son followed closely behind. Here he is hung up in a puddle. My son was able to push him out with his ATV. Lots more fun here where we live. Summer fun has started.
We were dry in May, but not bone dry. Have made up for it as far as I can tell. Standing water pools in the woods. Grandson is a blast to watch. I can't go in the woods with him. My son is going to make some trails for him on my property that will give him plenty of riding area and still be very close to the house. He can only go on the power line when with an adult. I am sure that will change when he is older, but for now he is 6 and we keep a close eye on his and his sister. We had 4 kids brought up here and 4 other grandchildren for several days each summer. They all did well here. Tree houses, riding around. Lots of kids stuff. My kids always had a lot of friends come here. At least I knew where they were and what they were up to. Now we do it over again.
"Now we do it over again." ... priceless!!! ... More great memories will be made this summer Larry...