There are thousands of birds singing right now just erupting! We haven't had a morning this nice all year! 60f light breeze and not a cloud in sight. I'm setting here coffee in hand just soaking it all in!
Ahhh.... I know that feeling too Pallet Pete! Today however, is anything but cool in southwest Virginia. HHH- debating on whether or not I should go out and cut....
Those kind of days are just great Pete. Nothing much more peaceful than sitting outside in the morning with coffee.
Yeaaaaa that's happened a couple times over the years...... Those orange mugs are like bird poo magnets!
Right on Pete. A beautiful morning indeed. Did turn a bit humid this afternoon but still a nice day. Got some garden work done today.
Same here Pete, I didn't get anything done, but the air was just fantastic. These days are few, but they are a good reason to be where we are. My brother called from Florida and complained about the intense heat and heat index. He is the one that rubs it in my face in January. I can always dress to be warm, but he can't undress enough to stay cool in those conditions. I'll stay up here in the cool woods on my dead end street with no neighbors within my view.