In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Karma Chain grinding or new loops.

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by mike bayerl, Jun 18, 2015.

  1. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA
    I just got a 511ax grinder, and a breaker/spinner and bulk 72LGX. I'm here to help out my comrades with spinning up new chains and/or grinding old chains. Just let me know.
     
  2. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,178
    Likes Received:
    166,479
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Can you sharpen any pitch and gauge?
     
    Shawn Curry and Eric VW like this.
  3. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA
    Yes, but I'm rooky, so I might take more steel off than an expert.
     
  4. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,566
    Location:
    US
    Now we're talking! Gooder on you for posting this, mike bayerl :)!
    I've got a full chisel on my 28" .058 Forester bar for the 576xp... Maybe send it yer way?
     
    Shawn Curry, Chvymn99 and Horkn like this.
  5. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    How much per loop, 20" 72 DL ?
     
    Shawn Curry and Chvymn99 like this.
  6. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA
    Not sure about $ yet. Probably got a little over-excited posting. I would like to help anyone out, especially if you are local. However, I probably can't do any better or cheaper than anyone else...
     
    Shawn Curry, Horkn and HDRock like this.
  7. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA
    HDRock. I probably can't even match Ebay or Frawleys.(?)