In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Tree removal

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Unicorn1, May 31, 2015.

  1. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    I just had coffee with a good friend, he mentioned an old farm house his daughter might move into. The property has three old cottonwood that might need removed.
     
    Jack Straw, Chvymn99, Horkn and 4 others like this.
  2. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Take em out ,dry em out and burn em up , BTUs
     
    Horkn and Ashwatcher like this.
  3. Greenstick

    Greenstick

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    2,400
    Likes Received:
    12,276
    Location:
    Carrington North Dakota-aka-Dakotah Territory
    B4 n after pics required!
     
    Horkn likes this.
  4. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    I think I'm being set up for some serious work.
     
  5. Greenstick

    Greenstick

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    2,400
    Likes Received:
    12,276
    Location:
    Carrington North Dakota-aka-Dakotah Territory
    Just remember that buddies get slave labor but return that labor when u need it if they are a true friend.
     
    Eric VW, Chopy and Horkn like this.
  6. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,950
    Likes Received:
    52,503
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    If it's a good friend, better help him out......now mind you there is a big difference between friends and acquaintences.
     
  7. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    This is a "I'd take a bullet for a friend".
     
  8. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Those kinds are very very tough to find.

    I've only got 1 friend like that, and in very thankful of him.
     
    Chvymn99, Locust Post and Eric VW like this.
  9. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    There are many here like this, Horkn, IMHO....
    Especially if you and I lived closer, doppelgänger :thumbs::rofl: :lol:
     
    Horkn and Chvymn99 like this.