Ya, now to get it all bucked up and the brush taken care of. Fortunately the land owners have so far taken all the brush away on their big trailer. He has a field behind the barn where he is stacking it and will have a big fire one of these days. Maybe a big weiner roast?
Will let you know. It sounds now like if we don't get it done, the weekend following Christmas will work out for the guys. Not sure I'll get too much done myself though. Murphy came to town again and today I took another fall. Wanted to put a light in the well pit. Got it done but not the way it was planned. Let's just say that I got down into the pit a bit differently than planned and got down there a lot faster too....
Let me know when you want to get it done. If everything is down the bucking should go pretty good. The fall doesn't sound fun at all! Time to give the body some rest. You need to learn to relax a little!