I wish . We haven't had measurable rain here in weeks. A few storms missed us by literally a mile or so this past week. Dryer than a popcorn fart here They sayyyyy we're supposed to get some overnight but i'll believe it when i see it
I'd like to give you a bit of ours.....mowing every 3 days, trying not to complain though as if I do when the gardens in we won't get any.
Storms keep fizzleing out here. Glad your getting measurable rain. Took the boat out for the first time this evening, ended the fun when mother nature exposed angry skies, but nothing became of it.
We got a good soaker yesterday afternoon. Of course when I was hauling the ski boat back from the storage place with no cover on it. Oh well, it's probably completely dry after today.
I will gladly send our rain and dark skys to whoever needs it. It's been dreary here for a few weeks, and too wet, the mud is starting to wear on us too.
Half a dozen storms went around us but we finally got two good soakers last evening. Supposed to go down to 34 with wet snow flurries tonight. Predicting frost for Friday night. It has been in the 80's all weekend.
We had a dry hot spell a few weeks back and had to water the gardens and new trees, but the temps have gotten mild and the rainfall has increased to the point that the cracks in the ground have closed up. The dry weather has kept the mosquito populations down and I'm ok with that. As for today, it's beautiful here in Norky, without a cloud in the sky, 67 degrees with a slight breeze. Just waiting for the dew to dry so I can spend 3 hours cutting grass. Hope the mild weather holds out. I got a couple locust trees up in there that I need to drop.
Like many, we have not had much rain. There were lots in the forecast but we got none. I think 4 days in a row they had up to an 80% chance of rain but not even a sprinkle. Now there was a big batch coming but mostly south of us. Looks like they will be right this time as none is forecast to hit us. It is breaking up before it gets here. If we don't get rain over the weekend, next week I'll probably start hauling water especially for the new fruit trees we put in plus the strawberries and raspberries. It does seem good to have only a few skeeters. The last several years have been bad for them.