My honey and I actually did something fun last night. Neither of us could remember the last time we'd gone out... anywhere... We drove 1.5 hrs to see these guys. I grew up playing in bands with the bass player. Thanks wildwest for gettin' this ole fart up off my azz. We needed this. If you like the Allman Bros, you'll like this. Here's a decent vid of the guys we saw last night...
ALRIGHT................rockin'. Would drive that far to listen to them too. Glad you had a good time.
Good to hear you had a fun night out stin! Sometimes ya just gotta get away, even if it's only for a few hrs. They're good! Baby piney just watched the video with me and she agrees
We really have to remember to take our spouse out on a date once in awhile. It was always fun doing that in the past.
Robbie is an amazing guitarist. Last night he really got tested. He was sick as a dog with this sinus infection crap... he was miserable but played like it was nothin'. Talked with him after the first set and he reeeeeelly wanted to be home in bed. Poor guy.
I am sorry that sinus crud is out there. It was out here last summer and this winter, and also on the west coast and now the east coast from what I read here. I have heard others didn't kick the crud until they took antibiotics. Hope Robbie gets better soon