In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

O my word it's beautiful!

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Pallet Pete, Dec 8, 2013.

  1. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    The wife said I can't have this. :confused: ( stomping my feet and crying ) :rofl: :lol:


     
    papadave, milleo and raybonz like this.
  2. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Can't imagine why she would say no. Tell her she can be the operator and then see what she says
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  3. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I can't watch this on my phone. Will have to check it out later on laptop.

    But I will bet it would take a significant investment from all of us here on FWHC to buy it. Hey, as long as we can keep it at my house the first year I'm in!
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  4. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    She is scared of my little tiny chainsaw she would run crying godzirra at the top of her lungs if she saw that in the yard. :emb:
     
  5. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    No way I get it first cuz I found the video and had the idea to post it so there!:p
     
    Gasifier likes this.
  6. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Told you it takes one to know one! So there! LOL
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  7. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,745
    Likes Received:
    20,780
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
    semi impressed. definitely fast an efficient with a long log, seems to jam up at the conveyor belt and at the end of each log seems to have problems.
     
    papadave and Pallet Pete like this.
  8. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Taking the fun & exercise out of firewood.
    Sweet!
     
  9. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    Looks cool & all but not many of the stuff I cut on a regular basis is straight enough to go through that beast.Besides,I'd just get fat & lazy if I quit bucking,carrying & splitting the old way...If I had even a fraction of the cash that cost I'd spend it on a decent 50+ HP skidsteer with rubber tracks & grapple claw... :cool:
     
    Oliver1655 likes this.
  10. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Just watched the video again. The background music was just short of being in a porn film. Ya think they'd do something better than that.
    BUT the machine worked so nice. I wonder if the cab comes with a radio??
     
  11. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    For wood-porn, the music was appropriate. Bow-chika-a-wow-wow......:eek:
     
  12. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
     
  13. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    Gonna say...that mega cheesy pseudo '70's porn flick music was like nails on a chalkboard.So glad my mute button is working :rofl: :lol::thumbs: