In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Fired the dragon last night

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by WoodovenAT, Apr 26, 2015.

  1. WoodovenAT

    WoodovenAT

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2015
    Messages:
    230
    Likes Received:
    1,024
    Location:
    New Jersey
    image.jpg image.jpg Had the wood oven burning yesterday, so I made some dough and made a couple pizzas, and some clams, and a hunk of tuna steak. And a picture of me and a buddy.. I have my FHC tee shirt on.. Lol
     

    Attached Files:

    wildwest, Deacon and FarmHand78 like this.
  2. cnice_37

    cnice_37

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,211
    Likes Received:
    14,236
    Location:
    SE Mass
    Littlenecks!! Its only 8am and now I'm ready for lunch.
     
    WoodovenAT, wildwest and Daryl like this.
  3. Daryl

    Daryl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,164
    Likes Received:
    4,239
    Sweet!!!
     
    WoodovenAT and wildwest like this.