In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I'm no expert but....

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by schlot, Apr 22, 2015.

  1. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm thinking there is something wrong with this wind generator...or is it just me?

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Yeah, I don't see any wind coming off of it!
     
    Well Seasoned, whitey, Stinny and 3 others like this.
  3. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    Oops.....maybe a little out of balance??

    ever see what happens to one with bad brakes and a screwed up blade? Observe.......

     
  4. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Just think, some poor fool gets to climb up there and change it....................:hair::rofl: :lol:
     
    splitoak, schlot and Well Seasoned like this.
  5. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    They dont need to do that any more...not after they came out with Industrial Use Viagra. :)
     
    rottiman likes this.
  6. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,747
    Likes Received:
    20,820
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
    yup, broken
     
    Gark and schlot like this.