In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

For the kid in you

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by fuelrod, Apr 12, 2015.

  1. fuelrod

    fuelrod

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    3,508
    Likes Received:
    20,526
    Location:
    Western Maine
    Or for the kids. I may not have invented this, but I've never heard of them. And for those of us with facial hair, it's "neet" way to eat a summore. We like to heat flour tortilla's on the fire. One day down at the river I had a brainstorm. Tortilla summore's. You gotta cook the marshmellow's first, over the fire of course and then stuff 2 marshmellow's on it and throw it back on the fire a little to really melt the chocolate.:drool:
    Ghram crackers go stale too fast anyway!
     

    Attached Files:

  2. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    I'm not a an of sweets but will try this with the kids this summer.:yes:

    Been doing it the easy way for the past few years now. Roast a marshmallow and stick it between two of these ;)

    [​IMG]
     
    wildwest and fuelrod like this.
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,655
    Likes Received:
    144,629
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    That is a must try for us this summer! Clever!
     
  4. fuelrod

    fuelrod

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    3,508
    Likes Received:
    20,526
    Location:
    Western Maine
    There may have been an achololic beverage involved with it invention, but I have since tried them "the other way" and it's still just as good. Now I'm thinking maybe adding just a skim of butter and cinamon sugar on the tortilla might be something to try.:thumbs:
     
    Hog_Hunter_57 and wildwest like this.
  5. Daryl

    Daryl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,164
    Likes Received:
    4,239
    I bet you could make graham cracker tortillas.
     
    fuelrod likes this.