Sorry my friend it's been very busy around here lately! She is walking and exercising her leg in order to get full motion back but still needs to ice it frequently. She has been back to work for a while now and usually comes home exhausted but that's been getting much better the last week or so. Her main issues are things like putting shoes on that is interesting sometimes!
I came it late, but is this from a TKR (total knee replacement)? It takes time.. most folks get pushed back to work way too soon by the insurance companies or their jobs and they're not really ready.
No it was an ACL replacement. The wife tore her ACL clean through and had to have a cadaver ACL grafted in place of hers.
Ah ...WOW! I know little about those, but from what I do know about ACLs she's at least a year from being able to play football again. Seriously, hope all turns out okay.
I was just wondering how it was going, because I know it took me a long time to get all better It does suck but, Sounds like she is doing ok Is she going to physical therapy ?? , that hurts like a beotch, but it helps