Not exactly what you were thinking eh? Hope it helps to dry it out and warm up sooner. Still a healthy 12" of snow there.
I was out at the gas station this evening and the local stadium had baseball practice on their artificial turf. The snow banks were about 5 feet all around it.
We have had a nice gentle meltdown so far. But the bare spots on south facing slopes are really teasing me.
South facing spots are good here. I can see where the neighbors cat has been doing his business.Not too happy about that.
You know it Stinny! Nice day today, I removed the snow plow and frame and put the loader back on. Prolly snow soon That's ok, the drive is too soft to plow anyway. 'C mon spring!
Good to have the snow cover thru the cold parts of witner. Keeps the frost from going down deep & a late planting season. The snow cover should make for a good growing year