In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Never let a drunk play with a chainsaw.............

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Mar 21, 2015.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
  2. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    :rofl: :lol: ... :saw: ... go James go...
     
    wildwest, Jack Straw and rottiman like this.
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Yep, good ol James.
    I've seen that one a couple times, but I thought one claimed he was narcoleptic.
    Whichever, probably shouldn't be in a tree....with a chainsaw.:picard:
     
    milleo, wildwest, Jack Straw and 2 others like this.
  4. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    At least he didn't drop his beer... o_O:D
     
    Knothead, milleo, wildwest and 4 others like this.
  5. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,754
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Mmm.....I'm thinking that won't quite buff out...
     
    Knothead, milleo, schlot and 3 others like this.
  6. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    17,415
    Location:
    East Texas
    [​IMG]
     
    Stinny and rottiman like this.