In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

For All You Older Lads.............

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Mar 18, 2015.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    HDRock, savemoney, Knothead and 5 others like this.
  2. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    First one only 35 of 48.
    Is there one for the 60's?
    I might do a little gooder.
     
    HDRock and rottiman like this.
  4. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    HDRock likes this.
  5. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    rottiman likes this.
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Some model year changes were VERY subtle.
     
  7. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    concretegrazer likes this.
  8. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    HDRock and rottiman like this.
  9. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Before my time (50's) but still fun,

    You got 58% (28 right out of 48). The average score is 73%.
     
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    rottiman likes this.
  10. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    17,415
    Location:
    East Texas
    Thanks Rottiman......that was a lot harder than I thought it would be!:headbang:
     
    rottiman likes this.
  11. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    rottiman and HDRock like this.
  12. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    rottiman likes this.
  13. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    your just a young un'.........................:rofl: :lol:
     
    Eric VW likes this.
  14. Norky

    Norky

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2013
    Messages:
    972
    Likes Received:
    3,083
    That was fun, even though I bombed on some of them. I used to love the style and variety of cars on the road, anymore, not so much.

    1.77%
    2.61%
    3.66%
    4.80%
     
    rottiman likes this.