In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I don't know if I like these four seasons or not.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Gasifier, Mar 7, 2015.

  1. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    But I am going to find out. Have you tried any of them before?
     

    Attached Files:

    Well Seasoned, Chvymn99 and Bret Hart like this.
  2. Bret Hart

    Bret Hart

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,061
    Likes Received:
    3,817
    Location:
    Central NY
    Had the lager once. Ok, maybe more than once.:DNot sure about the rest. I personally don't care for beer with a fruit flavor so I let my better half try out the new stuff to let me know if I'd like it or not.

    Please post your opinion on the others.

    This is one of my all time favorites and not just because of the label.

    http://middleagesbrewing.com/beers/double-wench

    Crazy strong but you need to like a beer with a lot of hops flavor.
     
    Chvymn99 and crzybowhntr like this.
  3. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    12%! o_O That's some serious cleavage! I mean...... LOL
     
    cnice_37, Chvymn99 and Bret Hart like this.
  4. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,277
    Likes Received:
    66,611
    Location:
    IN
    No fruit in beer. Man law.
     
  5. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,753
    Location:
    KC Metro
    I like all of them except the the escape route (just too much of a "tang" for my likens). So I get his pale ales & he gets my escape routes... Trade offs....
     
    cnice_37 likes this.
  6. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I had one Boston Lager tonight. I like it for having one or two of. Which is fine now. That is all I have anymore. When I use to drink more of them I liked a lighter beer. Is there fruit in some of the others in this pack?
     
  7. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I'm having a cold Escape Route after bringing in a good bit of Ash firewood into the basement. I really like this beer!

    It says Limited Release on the bottle.
    WTF? :(

    And there was only two in the package. :( And wife drank the other last night.:(:(
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  8. Will C

    Will C

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2015
    Messages:
    999
    Likes Received:
    4,987
    Location:
    New York
    I like Lager, and Cold Snap is one that I look forward to every March.
     
  9. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Sucks to be you..................................:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    Chvymn99 and Gasifier like this.
  10. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :p Well at least I had that one good one. Now I am having a Cold Snap. And I like that one too!:D
     
    Chvymn99, cnice_37 and rottiman like this.
  11. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    So here it is. I'm not to sure I should be rating these though. :rofl: :lol:

    1. Escape Route
    2. Cold Snap
    3. Boston Lager
    4. Crystal Pale Ale
     
    Chvymn99 and Bret Hart like this.
  12. Norky

    Norky

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2013
    Messages:
    972
    Likes Received:
    3,083
    We like the boston lager. Get it on tap every time we go to o'charley's, really good stuff. Don't know nothin' about those other ones.
    When I buy boston lager in a bottle, I always check the date, it get's funky when it's old.
     
    Gasifier likes this.
  13. cnice_37

    cnice_37

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,211
    Likes Received:
    14,236
    Location:
    SE Mass
    Lager is a staple since my youth.

    Cold Snap is very good, we just brewed a clone and its a bit strong on the coriander and citrus, but definitely a decent attempt at a Witbier.

    I don't dig the Kolch's (sp?) and so I dislike the Escape Route.

    Haven't tried the Crystal Pale Ale.
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  14. Will C

    Will C

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2015
    Messages:
    999
    Likes Received:
    4,987
    Location:
    New York
    Bought a case of Cold Snap and am having a few now. It is tasty!
     
    Chvymn99, cnice_37 and Gasifier like this.