In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Sold!! Nice Husqvarna 55

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by Shawn Curry, Mar 15, 2015.

  1. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2014
    Messages:
    3,755
    Likes Received:
    22,702
    Location:
    Western NY
    Up for sale is my 1997 Husqvarna 55. This saw has been bouncing around FHC looking for a good home.

    I aquired it in a fit of CAD a few months ago. I was looking for a go to firewood saw, with a little more power than my Echo, but lighter than my 385XP. This saw certainly fits that bill.

    I had big plans for this saw, but CAD has been pulling me in a Stihl direction lately. Now that I traded my 385 for a MS660, I'm looking to trade in the rest of my Husky collection for another Stihl or 3.

    Comes with brand new (until today) Husqvarna 18" .325 .050 72DL bar, 2 brand new oregon chains - one full chisel, one semi, new oregon drive sprocket, and bar scabbard. I think I still have the 2 used chains that I bought it with - if I can find those, I'll include them as well.

    I'm looking for $325 shipped to lower 48.

    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  2. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2014
    Messages:
    3,755
    Likes Received:
    22,702
    Location:
    Western NY
    I just tuned the carb and made some firewood with it today. Still runs and cuts great and oils like crazy. Its been a shelf queen too long - this saw is ready to cut some firewood!

    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  3. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Beautiful saw !!
     
    Shawn Curry likes this.
  4. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2014
    Messages:
    3,755
    Likes Received:
    22,702
    Location:
    Western NY
    After looking around a bit, I think maybe I'm a little high on the price, especially with the B&C that you might not want. Here's what I'll do:

    New Price: $300 shipped, $250 PHO

    I'd also consider trades, since this is going back in the chainsaw fund anyway.
     
  5. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2014
    Messages:
    3,755
    Likes Received:
    22,702
    Location:
    Western NY
    I ended up selling it to my brother in law. His old gray Echo 440 about had it, so I gave him a sweet deal on a nice firewood saw. :yes:
     
    Chvymn99 and concretegrazer like this.
  6. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    That's a good looking 55 right there
     
    Shawn Curry likes this.