This week I have noticed everything starting to green up in my area of the world. My front and back yard have 6 inches of clover all over. The oak trees are starting to have tassles, some with small leaves. I noticed red buds, dogwoods, and all the fruit trees (wild plum, apple, peach) flowering. The only thing left to show signs of spring would be the native pecan.....which is always the last to leaf. I for one.....am ready for winter to be over.
I'll bet you are loving it. Earlier today a friend from Louisana sent me a picture of a magnolia in full blossom. It will be some time before we see any of that around here but are loving our 40 degree days.
Loving it Backwoods, only downside is the large amount of rain over the last week or so has caused a muddy mess everywhere. Upside..... temps are in the mid 60's during the day.
WE did finally get into the 50's today. They say maybe one more day next week. It is coming, albeit slowly.