Been wearing fur lined bomber hats in the winter for many years. The wife thinks they look silly but I've converted the son and daughter too Hard to argue with comfort and warmth...
I have never heard of any such thing! I have had a beard for many years, but never this long. I guess we will see.
I thought it may get to hot and itchy with the warmer weather. Maybe not. So, Alright. Just don't get too carried away. You wife may start using you for decorating year round.
When you keep the beard during the warm months, you'll get uv protection and fish jump right in the boat.
Nice hat Grizz. I will say that I am preferential to bomber style though. I picked up a nice sheepskin one a few summers ago on vacation. Barely could put it on my head when trying it on. Super comfortable in the winter.
Nice hatd and I've worn similar but any more my hats have to have a bill so shade my one good eye. I like this one: