In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

cool to see "happy birthday to me " top message line!!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by clemsonfor, Mar 7, 2015.

  1. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Where news pops up, like the cookbook reception spot.

    Grizzly Adam is is this an automatic feature or something the software does? And I also noticed in a section on the main paige there is a birthday section . It says today is 5peoples birthday. I guess thats other than me? They all had just symbols and no pictures in their avatars. Looked like they all had no messages, least the few I clicked.
     
    milleo, Shawn Curry, XXL and 3 others like this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    It is an automatic feature that I created for you guys.
     
  3. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    How come it does not list those other 5 guys up there with me? Cause they have no posts?
     
    Horkn, XXL, wildwest and 1 other person like this.
  4. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    You're special, but you don't ride on the short bus:D
     
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Becuase it is one only you see. The other guys would see their oen banners.
     
  6. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,239
    Likes Received:
    97,553
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    cool feature Grizz
     
    Horkn, Eric VW, XXL and 1 other person like this.
  7. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,498
    Likes Received:
    113,858
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Well Happy Birthday Belated, @Clemson....
     
  8. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,669
    Likes Received:
    144,701
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    x2 clems!!
     
    milleo, Shawn Curry, Horkn and 3 others like this.
  9. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,524
    Likes Received:
    95,590
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Happy Birthday clemsonfor Hope it was a very Happy one.
     
  10. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
  11. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Happy belated Birthday Clem!

    The others are the default symbols (male/female). You must insert an Avatar for that to change. And those birthday notices are at the bottom everyday. At least everyday a member has a birthday.
     
  12. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Looks like your another year older now :DHappy Birthday Clem :cheers::drunk:
     
  13. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,579
    Location:
    US
    Happy birthday Feed thing Guy:whistle::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
    Don't worry y'all- Clem knows what I'm talking about, and if you were there before Christmas on a certain PM, you'll know it too. It was about page 20 or so.....
    For anyone else, just imagine what Autocorrect could do with the them two words......:faint:
     
  14. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Hey clem clemsonfor , Happy Birthday this year.
     
    Chvymn99, Horkn, wildwest and 3 others like this.
  15. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Th anks yall. I will leave that random space in the word "thanks"...seems fitting for me?? Guess I hit space accidentially.

    I got a new phone..Samsung galaxy s5. This phone is not as autocorrect happy as the other one. I seriously never knew a phone would matter but that other one got creative and corrected way more than this one.
     
  16. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,579
    Location:
    US
    Yep, that other phone was "special!"
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  17. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Cool, now I won't be so confuzzled trying to read your posts......maybe.:rofl: :lol:
     
    milleo, Chvymn99, HDRock and 4 others like this.
  18. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Yea we will see. I have had this one right at a month and I don't see the autocorrect to the same (strange) degree that the other one did.

    Like I said it seems strange that a phone makes a difference. They all run Google software...but I guess the manufacture liberties they allow, that a specific maker can make their autocorrect more or less sensitive??? All I can think of.
     
  19. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,669
    Likes Received:
    144,701
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    For better or worse, all my typos are by my hand on a keyboard, I do not have autocorrect:eek:

    FYI Clems, we all know what you are saying whether with or without the extra spacing:)
     
    milleo, papadave, Chvymn99 and 3 others like this.
  20. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,179
    Likes Received:
    166,490
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Happy belated b day clemsonfor

    What phone did you have before?