I got off work a few hrs early today so before i picked the baby up i got a load of wood in and decided to take a ride to the lake. It's about a 1/2 mile from the house through the blueberries and cranberry bogs. Of course on my way back to the spillway i hit a snowdrift and buried the ranger. The drift was over my knees but the ranger just sat on top and dug the tires in. Those prints in front of the tire went over my boots. Thank goodness i put that winch on it back in the fall. Got her winched forward enough to give myself some room to run at it in reverse and get over my ruts. Managed to get a few good pics
A few more. The last pic is looking back towards my place across the frozen bogs. My woodshed is at the end of those tall pines on the right.
Great pics SP! Good thing you had a winch or that might have been a PITA afternoon adventure. That lake looks decent size, are there homes on it? Boats?
Smokinpiney , did you take pics similar to these last year? I want to say I remember some of what you posted this year.
I took some pics of the blueberries covered in snow after one of the big storms. Good memory! thanks! it's a decent size lake but very shallow. Deepest spot is maybe 5-6ft. Some gooood bass fishin out there. There is a house on the far side of the lake