Finally got around to installing backsplash in the kitchen. I used a tumbled natural marble subway tile http://www.lowes.com/pd_260587-9384..._product_qty_sales_dollar|1&facetInfo=Natural stone and chair rail with glass/marble mosaic.http://www.lowes.com/pd_269569-93840-20-594_1z0z33v+1z0zn7v+2z8vk__ Question: Should I seal the natural stone before grouting or just seal everything after? ironpony is a tile master - any thoughts?
PS, the tile that looks like wood you were looking at for the bath is on the front page of Home Depot.
"We", well SHE, has to decide on a vanity first I found some "good" deals on combo vanity/top/mirrors that she at first said were too much or the marble tops are a no-go for her, then proceeds to pick the most expensive vanity(just the cabinet) from the online window shopping the other night
I went with natural slate in our bathroom and found its a thousand tines easier to seal the exposed surface only, it won't let grout sick to it as well,be careful not to get sealer into the grout joints or grout won't stick where it's supposed to.
Thanks for the replies folks. Got a coat of sealer/enhancer on it this morning. It really made the mosaic wake up and brought out more color in the marble subway tile.