In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Has anyone made a carry all for a 3 point hitch

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Jack Straw, Oct 7, 2013.

  1. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I would like to make a carry all for my 3 point hitch to hold my chainsaw, gas, oil, etc..... Any pics or ideas would be appreciated.

    Thanks
     
  2. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Like this ?
     

    Attached Files:

    Jack Straw likes this.
  3. Guido Salvage

    Guido Salvage

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1,735
    Likes Received:
    4,938
    Location:
    The heart of the Bluegrass
    I bought one years ago from Southern States, it was just a bare frame and I had to build the platform. Any good farm supply store should stock them or be able to order one in. For the cost it is probably easier to buy than build.
     
    Jack Straw likes this.