In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Breakfast whatchamacallit!

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Pallet Pete, Mar 1, 2015.

  1. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Into the oven at 375 and then I will put shredded cheese over it when it's finished ad melt it down.



    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg And into the oven after it
     
  2. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    O yes and more pics to come! :hair:
     
    Horkn likes this.
  3. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
  4. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I thought you were going to eat one of these for breakfast. upload_2015-3-1_4-14-24.jpeg :eek: Mmmmm. Chocolate.
     
    papadave and Horkn like this.
  5. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Covered in maple syrup and cheese!
    IMAG0395.jpg
     
  6. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
  7. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Horkn likes this.
  8. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Looks delicious Pete!
     
  9. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    You guys know how to start the day right. I know many people who skip breakfast. I just can't fathom that.
     
  10. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,526
    Likes Received:
    95,602
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Is it the start of the Pallet Pete's Sunday cooking thread? Looks good. :drool:
     
  11. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    If enough of us lived closer to him....
     
    Pallet Pete and Horkn like this.
  12. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,181
    Likes Received:
    166,509
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I never skip breakfast, even if it's at lunchtime. It's the best meal of the day.
     
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  13. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    +1, gotta have that meal no matter what, sets up my energy for the day.
     
    Pallet Pete, Gasifier and Horkn like this.
  14. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    You mall your food?

    :Dyou must be like me. Really hungry sometimes.:rofl: :lol:

    Wait. I thought that was maul?
     
    Pallet Pete and Horkn like this.
  15. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,181
    Likes Received:
    166,509
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I was auto corrected. :headbang:.


    Meal, mall, google don't care
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  16. Highbeam

    Highbeam

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2014
    Messages:
    1,985
    Likes Received:
    6,464
    Location:
    Cascade Foothills, wet side of WA
    Coffee counts as breakfast right? Most days I don't chew anything until after 3pm.
     
    Pallet Pete and papadave like this.
  17. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    "I was auto in-corrected".
    There, corrected it.:rofl: :lol:
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.