Took a little trip to Louisville today and came home with some saws. From the top left: Shindiawa 377, Wright C-70, Poulan Pro 25, Poulan 245A, Poulan 361, Shindaiwa 757, Echo 550 and Echo 3000. At the front you can see the Echo trimmer powerhead and the remnants of a roll of Carlton .404 chain he threw in. The Wright is a C-70 and is 7 cubes (116 cc's) and looks to be in decent shape. The protruding white handle that you see is the spark advance. Got a box of carbs, A box of Poulan 3400's and a 3700. Also got a few bars, the bottom three are NOS. The top one came with the Shindaiwa 757 above and I will move it to my running saw. Also got an Echo 610 twin in a box. The skirts on both pistons grenaded but the cylinders can be saved. I will use this saw for parts on my 2.
What will you do with all these saws and parts Guido Salvage? Is this a hobby? Or partial business? Interesting.
Add them to the junk I already have. I may sell some of the extra 610 parts to help out other collectors but by and large I just accumulate stuff.
Wish I could see the pics? Certain folks I never see their pics just question marks.??? I know the photobucket stuff never comes through on my end for some reason?
Nah they did not come thru this time either?Most times I can click the question mark and it takes me to photo bucket and I can see the pic. That's how I know photo bucket is troublesome. But these don't do anything if I click them? Must just be my stupid phone?
Looks like the clutch cover and starter are spoken for, I am keeping the air filters and possibly both cylinders. Both pistons grenaded, let me know what you need.
Air filter would've been one. I need the rubber cover for the front spark plug and I'll check if there is anything else thanks.
One of my saws is missing the front plug cover as well and I have been unable to find one. The saw in a box was missing some small bits including that cover.