If it wasn't for all the help you guys gave me here in the pellet forum, i probably wouldn't be sitting in a 77deg house when it's -2 out . All the stove questions, venting questions etc you guys all had answers for and helped me bring the neglected st croix back to life. My basement dweller wood stove has been the main source of heat for years but when it's this cold, heating this end of the house is near impossible. But the hastings has been a life saver. Baby piney is sound asleep in her crib, the mrs and the dogs are all passed out on the couch and i'm just sittin here enjoying the warmth. Again, thanks guys AND gals......
Good folks here. All willing to help. Most think pellet stoves are to much work. Or don't put out the heat? I will allow anyone in my home for a tour. I love my wood stove, but if push comes to shove? The pellet stoves win. Everyday. . Glad it's working out for ya!!
Glad your enjoying the heat! We all need to do what we have to do to keep warm, in your case you're doing very well. We are all in this together for that very reason, to keep everyone warm in the household. We are one big family doing our very best and not hesitating to assist others to be in the same comfort zone as ourselves. We are considerate unselfish bunch of drinking, laughing pellet heads surviving this long snowy cold winter
How'd you know i was drinking? Ok Ok i'll admit i got a little sappy sitting there last night watching my family sleep and keeping warm. I just figgerd a thanks was in order. I've been a wood guy for a long time and pellets were a whole new world for me. I hit you guys with a ton of questions and you pretty much had answers for all of them. I promise, no more sappy drinking posts .. Well, for now at least
Ok, I'm not gonna lie...I had to Google this........................................................^^^^^^