In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Work pictures

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Gary_602z, Feb 19, 2015.

  1. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    Thought I would post a couple.
    Robinson Truck.jpg
    This is how our minnows come in to us on a weekly delivery.
    20150210_124827.jpg

    This is one of the many types of bugs/worms/critters that we sell. These are red spikes that are raised in Europe. This is 40,000 we can sell as many as 150,000 a week.
    I will post more pics as I take them.

    Gary
     
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Do you have to actually count 'em, or can you estimate?
    That's a lotta' bugs.
     
  3. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    Measure with a check periodically on a scale. On the normal white spikes we will run as high as 500,000 a week.

    Gary
     
    rottiman likes this.
  4. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    All I can think of is "Grumpy old men" when I see fishing bait.
     
    papadave and rottiman like this.
  5. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    That is kinda what I am!:D

    Gary
     
    basod, papadave and fishingpol like this.