With the passing of our Buster recently, the holes left in our hearts were semi filled with bringing home "Saucy"
Our plan is to get "Saucy" used to the house for around a month before bringing home a mid sized rescue, so they can keep each other company while we are working. Saucy is like a baby. We're not getting as much sleep as we could, and the extreme cold is making potty training extra difficult, but we'll work through it.
Hes has lots of toys, for the TEETHING! He woke me up in the middle of the night, I took him out quickly to do his business. After that, he was running around-FAST....... I was so tired, I couldn't keep up with him!
Very cute new friend you have there. Raising a puppy is such a challenge. But the rewards are many. That little one should be good to take on trips. We had one who weighed 7 pounds. She loved rides and loved lights. Could never let her be off leash away from home because she wanted to explore every place and she was very fast.
Very cute little guy! Potty training in a cold snap should get him to do his businesses quickly. Great idea about getting him a buddy in a little bit. They sure can get bored when you are away, and that usually has not so good results.
It should, but the lack of much fur breaks me down to carry him in when its below 0°. I can tell now when he needs to do his business, so I quick grab my slippers and take him out.
Wow what a cute pup!!! Those animals that leave us? Leave a lasting impression. Buster will leave a long line of memories.. I hope Saucy is every bit as good as a pup as Buster was. He has many years of memories to make with you!