In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

( Official ) Firewood Hoarders Club Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Paul bunion, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    I just sent you my e-mail again incase you needed it!
     
  2. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    Such a spiteful gift would be kind of Overkill for a small mistake. ;)


    But I believe the missing person is good and I will send out the notifications once I get my kids in bed and I can use the computer instead of the ipad.
     
  3. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Anxiously waiting.
     
  4. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I thought so, but was to scared to say anything, so naturally, I blamed myself..... lol:zip:
     
  5. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    I'll take the coal. A half ton please.
     
    WeldrDave and mattjm1017 like this.
  6. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    Ok, the emails are out. I would like to thank everybody who signed up. We have 18 people. (5 of which are named Brian. Got a little confusing there.)

    I realized part way through that I wasn not including email addresses. If you need it just ask me via PM.

    Let the next part of the fun begin!
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.
  7. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
  8. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    I am incredibly excited about this, can't wait to send out the gift to the name I got.
     
  9. gbreda

    gbreda

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    7,506
    Likes Received:
    37,200
    Location:
    NH
    Sweet !! Now dont be a Homer and decide to "follow" the name you got. I almost did that and quickly thought...... DOH !!! :rofl: :lol: :emb:
     
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    BrianK, mattjm1017 and clemsonfor like this.
  10. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I thought about that then figured it would be obvious if the person had a bit of sense or awareness
     
  11. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    I was getting ready to do that this morning and then thought better of it:emb: I should have started following everyone in this thread in order to throw people off track but that could get a bit hectic with the alerts. Oh well Ill figure something out.
     
  12. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    You don't get alerts if u follow do you? Maybe its a check mark you put?
     
  13. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    I just got my name:p….. :whistle:…….more to come;)
     
  14. Oldhippie

    Oldhippie

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    2,296
    Likes Received:
    6,531
    Location:
    Ashby Ma
    I love this time of year! Throw another log on the stove and hot chocolate.

    26'F here and sunshine in Ashby Mass.
     
    WeldrDave likes this.
  15. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Got my name... :)
     
    WeldrDave likes this.
  16. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I did last night as well.
     
    WeldrDave likes this.
  17. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Got mine too.
     
    WeldrDave likes this.
  18. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
    Me too.
     
    WeldrDave likes this.
  19. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    ditto.
     
    WeldrDave likes this.
  20. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    OK so I got my name, did my research and have ordered and shipped the item to the person...I was not able to put any sort of message or note in the order, I'm assuming it will not matter correct? I mean it is secret Santa right?