In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

White Christmas and Somersets

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by IHATEPROPANE, Nov 27, 2013.

  1. IHATEPROPANE

    IHATEPROPANE

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2013
    Messages:
    4,678
    Likes Received:
    19,111
    Sam Adams White Christmas at a liquor store is like seeing Somersets at Lowes......buy some or you will be regretting it the rest of the year.

    I let out an audible yay yeah when I saw this:
     

    Attached Files:

    imacman and slvrblkk like this.
  2. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,529
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    I'll be on the lookout......:drunk:
     
    IHATEPROPANE likes this.
  3. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    That's the way i feel about our local breweries Christmas Ale. Great Lakes Brewing Co has the best Christmas Ale. . IMO.. :)

    Never tried the Sam A, but will be looking now.
     
    IHATEPROPANE likes this.
  4. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    OK look what I found today not my usual ;) but it is rather tasty :thumbs: thanks for the tip Bro :drunk:

    IMG_1098.jpg
     
  5. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,299
    Likes Received:
    58,668
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Trader!!
     
    DexterDay and will711 like this.
  6. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    NO just a treat @ $25 for a case I'd need a 2nd job :eek: I also reloaded 5 more 30 packs today;)

    I even poured it in to a glass WTF:rofl: :lol:

    IMG_1099.jpg
     
  7. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Love your setup Willis... Love it. :)
     
    will711 likes this.
  8. IHATEPROPANE

    IHATEPROPANE

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2013
    Messages:
    4,678
    Likes Received:
    19,111

    Mmmm.....this reminds me to get some more before it's too late.
     
  9. IHATEPROPANE

    IHATEPROPANE

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2013
    Messages:
    4,678
    Likes Received:
    19,111
    It is expensive but since it is only available for about a month the cost is bearable.

    The glass is a nice touch :)
     
    will711 likes this.
  10. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Good idea I'll prolly pick up another case :)
     
    IHATEPROPANE likes this.
  11. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,529
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    Got mine last week. :thumbs: :drunk:
    SAWC.jpg
     
    slvrblkk and IHATEPROPANE like this.
  12. IHATEPROPANE

    IHATEPROPANE

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2013
    Messages:
    4,678
    Likes Received:
    19,111
    Cheers :drunk:
     

    Attached Files:

  13. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    your man card is in jeopardy.
     
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    slvrblkk and eatonpcat like this.
  14. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    chit i dicked that up
     
    jtakeman likes this.
  15. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,318
    Likes Received:
    55,534
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Only thing I see is the " is missing behing the 76(see below)

    [quote="will711, post: 30155, member: 76] add the " behind 76(like this 76") and it should work
     
    smoke show likes this.
  16. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,318
    Likes Received:
    55,534
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    I though the bottle was a glass?? :emb:
     
    smoke show likes this.
  17. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,299
    Likes Received:
    58,668
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Looks like the boys are heavy into the brews tonight!!

    I aslo though tha botle wes a gloss!
     
    will711, imacman and smoke show like this.