In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Just noticed the tweeter and facebook

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by clemsonfor, Feb 1, 2015.

  1. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    And google+ sharing stuff at the bottom of the page.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    There are a few other thing hiding here and there you might not be noticing too.
     
    Pallet Pete and wildwest like this.
  4. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    What's the thing with the baby face? Between the t and the pinterest thing?
     
    wildwest likes this.
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Reddit.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  6. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Reddit? What is that?
     
    wildwest likes this.
  7. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Im sure google has some info on it.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  8. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    Is there a way to hide all the bars?
     
    wildwest and clemsonfor like this.
  9. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    No, not that I can see. They do adjust with the size of the window though, so they won't get huge on you.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  10. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    From google.

    User-generated news links. Votes promote stories to the front page.

    I clicked it and it looks stupid as all get out.

    I am with smokin I would like to not see all that mess down there.
     
  11. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Ok I see the bird for tweeter what's the T? I assumed that was tweeter?

    Man I had no idea there were all these things!!!

    And what is "in"??
     
  12. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    From left to right: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Google+, Tumbler, Reddit, Pintrest, Email.
     
    Pallet Pete and clemsonfor like this.
  13. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Thanks.

    I would google bit I dont know of I google t what I would get?

    I have heard of linkedin but I thought it was some fake thing that had fake worker people on it and no one used it?
     
  14. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  15. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    The mobile version on my phone do sent have the words of the thing like yours. I wouldnt of asked if it said what they were beside it.
     
  16. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I know, it resizes desepending on what size your screen is. I put a description of each site in that thread.
     
  17. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    They take up a fraction of a % of your page. You only notice it when you go to post (bottom of page )

    Within a couple weeks you won't even notice it.
     
    Pallet Pete and clemsonfor like this.
  18. billb3

    billb3

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    10,513
    Likes Received:
    54,562
    Location:
    SE Mass
    I'm glad they are on the bottom of the page not hovering on the side covering content as with some other sites.
     
  19. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I tried to put them someplace relatively quiet, yet still relevant.