In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Did the search bar disappear when logged in?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by fishingpol, Feb 1, 2015.

  1. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    I thought there was a search bar when I was logged in. Did it get moved? It is there when logged out. Just wondering.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Top right under your name, no?
     
    wildwest likes this.
  3. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    No:binoculars:
    Screenshot_2015-02-01-11-43-26.png
     
    wildwest likes this.
  4. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    Nope none here either.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Turn your phone sideways...

    Jetjr, what are you using-- os an browser? I'm going out the snowblow, I will check back in when I get back in.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  6. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    Even when I turn it sideways it's gone. Just whatever my android phone Google is.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  7. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    Not there either.
    Screenshot_2015-02-01-11-52-19.png
     
    wildwest likes this.
  8. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    I'm on a Kindle here most of the time. Seemed like it was there a day or so ago. Loading pics is different now. No biggie Adam. It can wait.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  9. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    No search option on this. Android tablet.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  10. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    I'm on a PC right now and nothing. Search field is gone. I used it yesterday or earlier today.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  11. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Thanks guys, looking into it.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  12. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,675
    Likes Received:
    144,756
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Afraid I don't have it either, PC, google Chrome.
     
  13. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Windows?

    I have it on linux with chrome and firefox.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  14. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I think its fixed.
     
  15. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Yeah buddy. Forgot what I was searching for.:picard:
     
    wildwest likes this.
  16. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,675
    Likes Received:
    144,756
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    its back for me
     
  17. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,675
    Likes Received:
    144,756
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    yes windows, sorry
     
  18. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    It's back:banana:
     
    wildwest likes this.
  19. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    Fixerd.
     
    wildwest likes this.