Pretty ugly outside today so a good time for a total T-5 cleaning Checked the chimney a couple weeks ago and it is fine but will be giving it a brush today also.. Will post an "after'' picture later on.
Pulled the baffle out and found this nice warp, aaarrggh! Was easy enough to bend back but thinking i should get my buddy at work to make me a stainless thicker one? Anybody else have this problem?
Yup, crappy here today. Managed to get the patio rack loaded so that if and when it gets cold enough, I am ready for the first go. Had that same problem one time, got a friend to make a plate out of quarter inch Armor plate, that worked really well.
Its in the truck Rotti and will be getting a new one asap The glass wasnt cleaned last year as the stove is never off in the winter so it took a bit of doing but Emma and Buddy are pleased with the outcome...
Ya they are calling for high teens again this week. Was thinking of getting it dirty today but Mrs loon is baking and its warm enough in here..
Rainy Day? Tell me about it.. We're supposed to get 4-6" or rain today.. If the eye stays to the north, we won't get the winds of 115 gusting to 140... Closest point of approach coming in 10 hours.
These smiley faces are killing me! Had a break in the weather and down i went.. Cant figure this board out yet ?
Loon we have been wet all weekend over here. I love your stove it's very good looking in fact we almost bought a t6. The baffle is pretty common I have seen that in more than one forum a couple times a year just before winter.
we're working on some things loon, are you having any particular problems? As for the smilies, I'm going to totally overhaul them when I get a chance this week......hang in there, and stay dry. BTW, the goodies your Mrs. made look delicious!! Stove looks great all cleaned up too!
Ok, I give up! How do you get the pot on the right side to HOVER next to the stove like that????? ???????????????????????? Your not "Special Head" from X-Factor, are you?
Thanks Scotty and no nothing particular. Probably just one too many beers on the Rain Day Didnt notice the pot thing Machria
Okinawa, Japan. The storm passed about 50 miles to the north. Pretty much a non-event. When this place was re-built after WWII, it was built to withstand the worst super-typhoons. So you pretty much sit inside and wait for the weather to pass.
Stay safe brother......glad that didn't hit you.... I've never been in a typhoon before, Hurricane Sandy went directly over us last year and that was the most wind I ever want to see the rest of my life.....
Will do.. Thanks Scotty. Got to see the Jersey shore after Sandy last year. Was in Irene the year before. Need something next year so I can build up my wood pile!!!