In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Two Stihl MS200T chainsaws (sold separately)

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by NewToStihl, Jan 21, 2015.

  1. NewToStihl

    NewToStihl

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2014
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,397
    Location:
    Central Indiana
    I have a couple of Stihl MS200T chainsaws for sale. I just recently picked them up to flip and neither needed serious work. The nicer/cleaner of the two “didn’t run right” and it turned out to be nothing more than a clogged spark screen. The second one was missing the fuel cap, needed the carb cleaned, and got a new fuel/vent line. They both function perfectly. They are both 100% complete other than the fact that I removed the spark screens followed by the H limiters, and then re-tuned them.

    As you can see they are in very good condition with no damage or missing parts. The cleaner of the two makes about 155 psi and the other one makes about 170. Both of them start easily, idle, run, rev, oil, and cut just fine. Both of them come with 16” bars & chains.

    There are lots of photos of both of them on Photobucket for your viewing pleasure:
    SAW #1
    SAW#2

    For “SAW #1” the price is $450 plus the actual cost of shipping & insurance.

    For “SAW #2” the price is $425 plus the actual cost of shipping & insurance.


    Payment via PayPal ‘Friends & Family’ or add 3%. I’m looking to sell, no trades unless it's an offer I can't refuse (i.e. I would be coming out WAY ahead on the deal!)

    If you would like to determine what shipping would be for you, the saw will ship in a box 19”L x 10”W x 12”T and will weigh 13 pounds. It will ship from zip code 46112 and I’m willing to use the buyer's preference of USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
     
  2. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA
    Nice scores.
     
    NewToStihl likes this.