Amarillo is suppose to get 6-10" of snow today, my daughter is stuck in Colorado Springs. Me and two of my employee's won't be able to make it to Albuquerque for work.
When I think of how far south you are and then realize your forecast is for more snow that we've received so far this winter, it just makes me laugh. But, I did shove around a couple inches of it this morning.
Yes, that can make a difference. I remember when we used to go through there. One time nice, next time nasty.
Around here, people buy up all the bread, milk, and eggs when snow is coming. I guess they want french toast with the snow.
I guess having five more days off is ok. I still have two trailers to off load and stack. I think I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that I'm ready to retire, 27 years federal service @ 50 years old.
It would only be 7% more, only reason I'm working is the salary and the 20% I invest with partial matching funds. It will all work out.
I started a fire yesterday in the shop. Looks like about a foot of snow, I went out to the shop to add some wood to the stove this morning, nice to have a pile inside. I can hear the snow sliding off the metal shop roof.