Got this Husqvarna 266xp now.... And i like it so much that i am exploring other models in this family. Probably to the point of having one of each im sure ! They just feel better to me than the smaller "154" family of saws for some reason. Anyway... I watched the spike60 vid on youtube and it was great ! Ive read old thread after old thread !! But im wondering if i know all the models in this Husky fam. So far i have the 162 that started it a .. 61,66,266se,266se , 268,268xp,272xp. ... Then i see there are some SG models !! Dang what did i get into ! Lol Any info or comments on these saws... Id love to hear
Those are beautiful examples Fuzz!! Love pics like those!! I still have that bar here. Been sitting on the shelf waiting for you.
Thanks buddy ! Ive been trying to take more pics like you.. As they always impress me ! I have some stuff for you as well. We need to meet up and trade !